Echuca Family Acupuncture Pty Ltd ACN 611 895 375 trading as Barefoot Parenting (Barefoot Parenting) is a Registered Chinese Medicine Practice regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and Chinese Medicine Board of Australia.
All text, images, videos and other information and content displayed on this website (Content) is published by Dr Suzy McCleary, a doctor of Chinese medicine, registered acupuncturist, former paediatric nurse, GAPS and functional nutritional consultant.
All Content is:
- for general health education and information purposes only;
- not intended to substitute or supersede the advice of your physician or other health professional familiar with your unique case;
- based on Dr McCleary’s own professional experience and in some instances, her interpretation of medical theories;
- intended for use in respect of babies and children who do not have any suspected or actual conditions, illnesses or disease;
- not intended to provide specific medical advice, nor to diagnose, treat or prevent childhood illness or disease; and
- to be used at your sole risk.
If you have specific questions or concerns about a particular medical condition, Barefoot Parenting strongly encourages you to seek advice from your health professional.
Barefoot Parenting provides no guarantees for specific results by using the Content. Individual results may vary and your results will depend on a range of factors.
Barefoot Parenting does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the Content.