Baby Shiatsu is a special form of finger pressure tailored to the needs of your baby which combines both Western and Eastern knowledge of child development.
- It is a beautiful and gentle way to interact with your baby and can help to restore balance following the birth process and ease the transition to outside world.
- Babies feel intuitively what scientists have needed painstaking research to establish: being touched and caressed is good for you.
- It makes you clever and cheerful, strengthens the parent-child bond, and lays the foundation for a healthy life.
- This special technique supports your babies’ development: integrating motor, sensory & emotional growth.
Baby Shiatsu also offers:
- support for the little daily problems – when babies are teething, when they can’t sleep, if they have feeding or digestive issues.
- Prepares for sitting, crawling and walking
- Strengthen the immune system
This gentle pressure-point massage meets the needs of your baby.
Learn how to read the cues of your baby. When it’s time for a break, when it’s time to cuddle, when it’s just time to do nothing.
Baby Shiatsu can be done anytime and anywhere, as the baby stays fully clothed. During our sessions, I will teach you specific sequences to further support your baby at home.
Online Classes Available or One on ONe Family Session $495
Includes 4 one hour sessions.
Email : Suzymccleary@barefootparenting.com.au to book your sessions today