Feeding The Fussy Eater
An infant or child who is a fussy eater can be difficult at the best of times. However, sometimes a poor appetite can be more than just being fussy. A digestive weakness can lead to bloating, loose stools and a bad temper just to start. But there are some easy diet changes and simple tricks to improve your child’s digestion and have them eating like a champion in no time.
Inside this module you will find the answer to many of your questions I get asked in the clinic every week including;
- Is your child truly a fussy eater or do they have an imbalance in their digestive system?
- What can cause a poor appetite?
- What are the signs and symptoms associated with a poor appetite?
- What is causing my child to have loose stools?
- Could my child have food allergies and how do I find out?
- How does emotion affect the gut?
- Which probiotics are best for my child?
- What supplements might my child need?
- Should I give probiotics and which one should I give?
- Why should I limit raw fruit for my baby?
- When do I need to seek medical attention?
- What can I do to support my babies appetite?
- 8 essential tips to get your child eating like a champion.
- How do I go about starting to change my families eating habits?
- What massage and acupressure techniques can I do at home to support my babies digestion?