How Movement Builds Your Babies IQ?
All babies develop in a predictable pattern. Although timing can vary for some babies a babies ability to reach developmental milestones are important indicators of health and development. In this module you will learn
- Why our babies need to move and why it is so critical for their brain development
- What are primitive reflexes and how can I make sure they have been integrated?
- How do I stimulate my babies motor and sensory development?
- How does my baby develop a sense of balance?
- What is proprioceptive development and how do it affects my babies ability to self regulate?
- How do I support my baby being able to reach their developmental milestones?
- How does restricted movement affect my babies brain development?
- How do I get my baby to move?
- What role does tummy time play and is it really that important?
- How do I pick up my baby to support their brain developmet?